Saturday, June 2, 2012

Visit to Wellfleet and Provincetown

The day after Memorial Day, Jill and I headed to Wellfleet, MA. My sister and brother-in-law were visiting their friends John and Susan, and we took the opportunity to visit with them. John and Susan were gracious enough to invite us to sleep over, which allowed us to have a very relaxing and enjoyable visit. After settling in to our temporary digs, John drove us all to take a look at Provincetown.

I took a few pictures and turned them into the video below. They in no way do justice to the town, because we weren't there long enough and I only took a few shots, but I'm posting it for a reason.

In the last few frames, you'll see some pictures of what appears to be a houseboat moored in the harbor. I didn't have a chance to talk to any of the locals and I'm curious as to whether there might be an interesting story behind it. If you can provide any information, that would be cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment